Pacific Records Management, a leading provider of document storage and information management solutions, is seeking a motivated, results-oriented Sales Representative to join our team in Reno, Nevada. If you're an experienced sales professional with outstanding communication skills, a passion for closing deals, and a desire to contribute to our company's success, we'd love to hear from you.
|November 8, 2023
|Pacific Records Management
|Competitive base pay plus commission
Why Pacific Records Management?
At Pacific Records Management, we pride ourselves on creating a supportive and collaborative work environment. We believe in fostering the growth and development of our employees, providing ample opportunities for advancement and training. Joining our team means becoming a valued member of a company that is focused on building long-lasting relationships with clients and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
If you think you have what it takes to excel as a Sales Representative at Pacific Records Management, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Qualified candidates can expect a professional, respectful hiring process, followed by a robust onboarding and training experience.
For consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Objectives of this role
- Represent the company’s products and services, starting from a foundation of extensive consumer research and a deep understanding of how our solutions meet the needs of our customers.
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas by successfully implementing sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships. This will be done by organizing a daily work schedule to call on both existing and potential customers.
- Develop and implement a territory action plan. This plan will be based on comprehensive data analysis, and sales techniques will be adjusted according to interactions and results in the field.
- Identify prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and effectively conduct demos, handle objections, and support buyer decision-making.
- Prepare concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other required documentation for executive-level presentations.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process, which often includes product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure that quotas are being met and company standards are being upheld.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Two or more years of sales experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
Salary Range & Benefits
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Vacation plans and paid time off
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid training
- Opportunity for growth within the company
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
Please fill in your information, upload your resume in Word, PDF and note the job you are applying for.